Saturday, December 22, 2007

Mince pies

I'm using this festive time of year to sort somethings out. Sort of like a training montage but with more mince pies and brandy butter.

One of the things I am going to have to consider is returning to the single scene in London. I'm looking forward to it really. When you are single a night out could end up anywhere, with anyone. Who knows what sort of adventure you will have? In my limited experience when you are seeing someone the only element of chance is what will make them angry tonight.

Of course now that I'm meeting new people again I have to decide what is important to me, I don't want to jump into a serious relationship for a while but what do I want? I also have to think about what is and isn't acceptable.

I went to a Christmas party in the village last night and there was a woman who had a pair of gold trousers on. I'm not sure where I stand on that, but I will have very strong views when I get them. A chap can't be neutral on trousers.

No comments: