Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The BBC challenge


Last night I went to the BBC to see a recording of a show you can read about the show here. I like going to the BBC building, no matter how long I live in London there are still parts of it what will always be 'excitingly off the telly' the BBC centre home of Blue Peter and Saturday Live is always going to have a special place in my heart.

Anyway we bimbled in after some mild security checks and were herded through a surprisingly complicated selection of rooms and corridors before we got to the show which got me thinking. How hard would it be to hide in the BBC? So here is the challenge.

Go and get tickets to see a show - It's free and not that hard to organise, then at some point when being herded along to the show, escape. Try and find somewhere to hide and see how long you can last before you are caught. I think a couple of hours would be easy, but how about 6 hours? or 12? Could you hide for a day just by looking bored and holding a clipboard?

So who is in?

1 comment:

piqued said...

Fern Britton has been hiding in the BBC(canteen)for years