Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just a little bit more


'I say Louche' you might say. 'You are having a bit of a week, still it can't get much worse can it?'

There would be no reply to this, because I am in bed with some awful sort of sickness. It's not even a romantic illness where I can waste away gracefully at the seaside while writing poetry, oh no. I think I ate something bad, or perhaps the stress has just finally got to me but either way I think I've lost about a stone in weight just today. While this miracle weight loss may sound pleasant the method of getting rid of that weight was not.

Now I'm desperately trying to pull myself together as Noel Fielding from the Mighty Boosh is opening his art show toinght. I really want to go but I can't if I'm a shivering wreck.

I think I'm on the path to recovery, I managed to eat a bit of fruit with out it deciding that it had too much to live for and decided to scamper out of my belly again. Plus I'm blogging and I'm pretty sure that is one of the 10 signs of life.

2 comments:

Susan said...

fruit? FRUIT??? no no no! you are supposed to eat potato chips or crackers on a bad belly...not something acidic. i'm glad it didn't try to run for the hills...feel better soon!

piqued said...

ahahhaha, really, it gets better and better, U R HAVINGS THE TIME OF YOR LIF

(keep going old bean)