Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The great chicken experiment


Tonight I will be joining the ranks of the great experimental scientists. I have a chicken which I was going to roast but instead I have decided to sort of steam-boil it. I've done this because I made the mistake of mentioning a chicken brick to a friend and thus spend the rest of the day drooling over the thought of delicious roasted chicken.

I'd love a chicken brick, and I could get one, but I just can't be bothered to get on the tube to go and visit habitat to get one. So using tinfoil, some water and a tray I have tried to copy the main features of a chicken brick, that is roasting a chicken in an enclosed space while keeping it moist.

Who knows how it will end up? Will it work? Will it be nice? All will be answered later when I eat it. That is unless I die of tinfoil poisoning.

No comments: