Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Couscous, the infinite food


Last night we had couscous and chicken. It was very pleasant if rather horrible looking. TP had decided that it would be more efficient to mix all the ingredients together before they even saw a plate so it ended up being a sort of savoury chicken porridge. It tasted nice but the consistency and uniform texture was slightly unnerving.

It turns out that the couscous was slightly under cooked which has resulted in it continuing to expand in our stomachs. I'm still not hungry, even though it's over 12 hours since I last ate the stuff. At this rate I may have to write a diet book about the raw couscous plan.

That is unless I die from eating raw couscous, then I can't really recommend it to people who want to eat less. I miss my appetite, it's been a good friend to me over the years.

No comments: