Thursday, November 06, 2008

Well well well


I'm only 5 posts away from 800 posts. That's quite a lot of gibberish to leave around on the internet. I'd imagine I'm going to be told to tidy it away soon.

It's been a fairly eventful time. I lost my job, three friends and a father. It's not been all bad, I've brought some excellent suits gone on crazy adventures and drunk rather a lot of cocktails.

I wonder what the next 800 posts will be about? Although I'm not sure if our future alien/robot/time traveller overlords will allow us to keep blogs.

3 comments:

BPP said...

Have you been studying the work of former Son of God David Icke? He reckons it's all lizards wot are running our world. I don't know about you, but I don't want my world being ruled by the sort of people who have to spend five hours a day asleep warming 'emselves up in the sun before they can do any work. Effectively, that's the same as being governed by the bloody Spanish.

Write to your MP!

Amanda Castleman said...

But blogs will keep us sated and sheeplike, as we're farmed for meat...

Louche said...

BPP - I shall start investigations now.

Amanda - Isn't that what they do currently?