Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tell me about your interests


Well I think it went okay. I was in there for hours, and I think I impressed them with the amount of research I'd done before walking in there. One of the chaps was taking pages and pages of notes of things I said they could do better so at the very least they will nick a load of my ideas and impliment them badly.

They sent me an email a few hours later asking for my salary requirements and saying I was in 2/3 candidates they've seen but who knows what that means, it might just be the work equivilent of 'no, no of course I'll respect you in the morning'.

Either way I managed to get some writing stuff while I was there, so that's a good it will probably cover the travel costs. So now I wait, well not really wait I've just had another interview for a job today which also went well so that's good.

I've been put forward for two other jobs but they are a little less exciting than this other job but they are for more money and wouldn't involve relocating. Choices, choices eh?

5 comments:

fourstar71 said...

Best of luck.

(Obviously, I don't know you or what you do for a living but I like your style and I think I've seen you over at BPP and Woo taking the piss, which can only be a good thing :)

rockmother said...

Hope you get a positive answer sooner rather than later. I applied for a couple of jobs last week and no one has even acknowledged my application yet which I think is a bit shit actually!

Louche said...

Fourstar - Cheers ol' bean

Rockmother - It's not a great time to be looking. Have you had any joy yet?

Anonymous said...

I'm interviewing next week.

Will be channeling your good fortunes....

rockmother said...

No - shockingly - still no acknowledgement. How rude is that??