Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Devil's Interview


No news again. The exciting job emailed me to say they would be disappointed if I took a job somewhere else but didn't actually make a formal offer so it was just a frippery. I think they are waiting for someone who looks after the money to say 'yes you can employ this person' rather than being coquettish through choice.

I've accidentally grown a beard again, honestly you leave your face alone for a few days while working on some things and BANG you look like the sort of chap who would fight for the round heads in the English Civil War.

Speaking of the English Civil War 'The Devil's Whore' is excellent. It's worth watching just for the clothes but it has a story as well if you like that sort of thing, although it seems that the Civil war was a very windy place as the actors are constantly having their hair blown about. Maybe that was the cause of the problems, messy hair.

1 comment:

Kopaylopa said...

I've tracked back to put this in an appropriate place.... I saw this today and thought of you!

http://www.topatoco.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TO&Product_Code=WON-BEARDS&Category_Code=WON

-K