Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Waistcoats


I cycled into work today, it was such a lovely day that getting a train just didn't seem right. This wasn't terribly wise as I will have to take my laptop home tonight and that might be a bit tricky on a bike, plus the way home is all up hill so I'm going to suffer. I really should have thought this through a bit more.

While I was cycling I saw THREE waistcoat crimes, what is the world coming through when people don't know the basic rules of wearing a waistcoat?

Waistcoats should be tight, to wear one loose is just wrong. Only the very brave should aim for the pinnacle of waistcoat wearing, which is to have one sausage-skin tight around the body but even beginners should know if it hangs away from the frame it looks just awful.

Maybe I should get leaflets made up to hand out, but that in combination with juggling a laptop on my bike might be a bit beyond my skills.

No comments: