Thursday, April 26, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane



I'm off on holiday in a bit, I should be packing right now but in the manner of all great explorers I am putting it off. I like to think that even Shackleton and Livingston didn't put their pemmican in their leather boots until at last they did it when their mother's moaned at them.

It's going to be 10 days of relaxing and then when I return all sorts of things will be going on, I'll start a new exciting job and I will move in with a girl but right now I have to think about how many suits I need to take to Florida, it's currently 32c so I probably won't need the formal tweed number.

In less than 24 hours I'm going to be somewhere in Florida, punching a dolphin in the face while drinking a mojito.

Holidays rock!

p.s. I won't really be punching a dolphin, even if they are a bit smug.

p.p.s. it will probably be a porpoise.

No comments: