Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Ice Queen, Dim Sum and The Good Life.


Blimes lots has happened in the last few days. I met up with the Ice Queen for drinks, she was glowing with good health and has thankfully got the incident of the chap who was naughty entirely behind her. We are going to meet up more often because she is moving to a less stressful job and of course she wants to meet T.P.

Yesterday I met up with some old work mates for drinks which was very good fun, it reminded me how much I miss them. It was a very nice evening but I didn't eat nearly enough dim-sum which was a shame. There was lots of heart-felt talks while waving about glasses of plonk. Just like in the old days.

Today I'm frantically washing clothes while wearing joke trousers to get ready for my trip to Florida.

Oh and T.P. has asked me to get a flat with her. I've said I am pro the idea, provided we can get a shark tank. She wants somewhere with a garden.

Blimey.

No comments: