Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Biscuits


When ever things are a bit glum I bake. I don't know why but making something tasty and sweet just lifts the mood and lets you think about things but not too much.

When I heard about James I made Orange and White chocolate cookies. They are marvellous, I'm eating some right now. I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, mostly because it isn't chocolate, just sugared fat but it works well as a counterpoint to the orange taste.

I'm also sipping tea with my right hand, not because I'm touching myself or anything but because I spent a large portion of yesterday afternoon playing on a friends Wii in 'work breaks' and now my left arm hurts everywhere. If you haven't had a bash on one of these you should have a go (a Wii not an arm).

The boxing is so-so sadly but the tennis and the bowling are marvellous, really marvellous. I'm not sure I approve of computer games that make you build up a bit of a sweat and cause your arms to ache the next day, but it was definitely fun at the time.

Now I have to have a productive day today, I've let too many things slip behind and that is very naughty. It's time to take things up a notch and put on the theme from Murder She Wrote to really get me writing.

1 comment:

Kopaylopa said...

I just played Wii for the first time too!! And my arms hurt for two days. Ridiculous. Still, maybe there is hope for the nation's overweight children yet. I can't believe you didn't like the boxing though. I loved the boxing... ;)

-K