Thursday, March 22, 2007

Trousers of speed


Yesterday I went to the Tate with my friend who I hadn't seen for ages. We played on the slides looked at art and then went to the Gilbert and George show. If you like strange things go and see the show.

As an additional challenge see if you can spot well known T.V. actor Martin Clunes in one of their paintings.

Then I went to the pub to meet another friend, and some more people joined us, including the Peruvian and we drank lots of beers while playing the matchstick game. It was a lovely evening and I stumbled home enjoyably ruined with a toothbrush for The Peruvian as since she had been staying over a few nights she should have one at my flat.

Yes I am aware this is a 'big step' but I've always been a big risk taker who laughs in the face of danger. Which is lucky because the slides at the Tate are surprisingly scary. Probably the third most scary artwork I've ever encountered.

1 comment:

Susan said...

You will know you are in serious trouble when you clear out a drawer for her.... then you are truly sunk!