Friday, March 16, 2007

Oh my gosh


Well it's been quite a week. Monday seems like a million years ago. At the start of this week my old job ended and as of 1:30 today I'm going to be hiring my first person to help me out.

I don't even have a company yet, or even a company name or anything like that but I'm already taking on some extra people. It's very exciting but it is also making me feel a little bit sick, but that could just be due to the amount of coffee I've had this morning.

It seems like a different era when I was in a job I wasn't enjoying as much as I used to doing things that people didn't understand. Now I do things that people don't understand but I get treated like a demi-god for being able to do them, it's nice to finally get some respect for what I can do.

What makes it best is I'll still going to get to write nonsense which was my favourite part of my old job, well that and being surrounded by girls.

No comments: