Monday, March 12, 2007

Modern Curses


I was thinking about cursing yesterday as I walked to the shops. Occasionally I'm filled with a burning desire to bake, it consumes me with a power I really can't understand and I know that trying to fight it just results in a restless night in bed dreaming of cake cases and spatulas like someone trying to go cold turkey from crack remade for Ready, Steady, Cook.

Cursing has got rather dated these days, nobody gives out a good curse anymore. I mean, when was the last time you cursed someone? And somthing modern 'I curse you to always have poor signal when you have an important call coming in' or perhaps 'I curse you to be hounded by spam' or even worse 'I curse you to always cook with margarine'

Thinking about it, it's probably a good think people don't curse these days. I mean life with only margarine? Would that be life at all?

1 comment:

Kopaylopa said...

Curses! Foiled again!

-K