Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cool


I had a few meetings today about work stuff. One of them involved walking a dog the other involved drinking lots of cocktails, both meetings ended up with jobs (Not dog walking or being a barman) so it looks like my days of being a vagrant are drawing to an end. It was good while it lasted.

One of the jobs, the one with the cocktail focused interview, won't start for a month but will be so cool that it makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it. I'd like to do it, but I suppose like all things it will depend on the money.

I was so enthused I went to Trumpers and got a new fragrance. A chap embarking in a new direction needs a new scent.

Tomorrow I'm going to be doing some bits of work for people and then on Friday I'm going shopping. After all if I've got a new smell I should get a new look to go with it.

No comments: