Sunday, March 11, 2007

Cleaning day


Sunday is always cleaning day for me, even more so when you are supposed to be writing. It'was one of the magical side effects of doing something tricky that you clean the entire house, organise your socks and write all those emails you've been putting off for a million years.

I've just blitzed the kitchen and I think I may go and sort out my cravat collection, again.

In other news, someone once game to this blog with the search 'How do I wear Houndstooth' I would suggest co-ordinating it with simple items (red works well), and stay away from any other patterns. Also never have more than one item of Houndstooth on, it's an accent, not a uniform.

I've also been moaping around the flat, and as much as it pains me to admit it pining after someone. It seems morally wrong to miss someone you haven't even kissed yet.

Right I've got to get back to work, or at least writing someone's name all over over my pencil case with hearts next to it.

No comments: