Thursday, November 03, 2005

'What is your boyfriend like?'

Last night was an experience. I ended up having supper with Shelly from Alica's Attic (well when the band was still about). She was lovely and we spoke on many grown up subjects like how left handed people are the best and David Bowie's trousers, then she asked me what 'my boyfriend was like'.

Not 'so are you gay or straight' or even 'do you have a girlfriend' straight to 'what is your boyfriend like'. When I corrected her on the matter she said I was too well dressed to be straight.

Admittedly after that she started stroking my leg so I suppose that is a good sign. I also met Holly Hotlips, who used to be on the Chris Evan's show (when he was on radio1) she has very hot lips and a boney bum.

I have a very bad hangover, not one of the all time greats but definitely a strong one. If it was a football team The manager would say this after the game.

'We went in there and we did what we had to do, its not going to set the world on fire but we got the points we needed and now we can move on to the next round'

I am drinking soup out of a cup but it's helping.

Gayest thing I have done today: Ordered a Barbara Streisand boxset off play.com

1 comment:

La Bête said...

Hello there

I would like to write you a little email, but unless I'm an enormous moron, your email address is not on this site. Could you send it to me please?:

betedejour@yahoo.com

If you'd rather not however, do feel free to ignore me.

Cheers.