Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Gooseograms

Well most of the erotica money is gone now, I spent it on a stupidly high phone bill. I only really paid the phone bill because I like sending text message pictures of my day to chums. Picture text messages are the acerest. Now I can send pictures of geese falling over to my pals even when I am on holiday, I bet that is what Alexander Graham Bell was thinking about when he inventorised the telephone.

I think the only thing better than picture messages are telegrams, I wish I could send telegrams like they do in P.G. Wodehouse stories.

RUN OUT OF DRINK STOP BRING GIN NOW STOP DO NOT TELL AUNT AGATHA STOP.

The rest of the money has been spent on computery bits, which is a shame but I needed them after I brought the wrong the bits while drunk and then lost the recept.

No comments: