Friday, August 08, 2008

Rain, Cornwall, Cocktails


I've not been blogging as much as I should - which is a bit rubbish really. I have been doing things but I've been naughty and got out of the habit of writing something on here every day. BAD LOUCHE, GO TO YOUR ROOM.

I have been doing some exciting things, I mean it's not all been breaking rocks here, oh no. On Tuesday I visited a chum for cocktails which was excellent. The trip over was exciting as I managed to get comprehensively lost in the middle of nowhere, well the upper-middle of nowhere. It was a special lost of lost as the place I was trying to get to was vaguely like where I was so some of the instructions still worked. This added to the confusion.

I made it in the end, after a couple of phone calls and a bit of time spent frowning at maps. The road was very wiggly which made me want to be on it on a motorbike. Well on a motorbike when it was nice weather - it had been raining constantly in Devon for what seems like years.

It's also been raining in Cornwall, my little brother went on a camping trip which was cut short because the weather was so bad. On the day that I went Tall Ship sailing I had to rescue him in the evening, from Cornwall so I clocked up about 500 miles. I was exhausted from sailing all day so it was even more tough than usual. Still I managed it without crashing so that is good. It has rather put me off driving for a bit.

The only other news is that an ex seemingly didn't understand when I said 'please don't contat me again' several times. I've had say I'll contact the police if she keeps badgering me. Hopefully this will finally get through to her.

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I don't think you should call the police unless she starts stalking you. What on Earth is the silly woman badgering you about?

Louche said...

Gorilla - After six months she still won't leave me alone, the police really are a last resort but I did have to mention them. Still it seems to be working so that is good.