Saturday, February 03, 2007

The story of shoes


I was walking to the shops to do so shopping and I saw these shoes.

Why were they there? Did someone walking home decide that they were just too uncomfortable and put them aside neatly? Or perhaps they had been put out for the bin men, discarded because of matters of style?

Or maybe someone was wearing them and met the love of their love, so decided to leave London behind, they left their shoes and all worldly possessions and set off to open a bar in Brazil and spend the rest of their days making mojitos in the sun.

Who knows eh?

1 comment:

Tea said...

Hmmmmmm....yes very strange to find shoes just left. They really aren`t that bad looking either.
And I was the one that once got the flowers from the creepy guy. At least I think that`s who it was. I led a highly ironic life.

tea
xo