Monday, February 05, 2007

'I'll bite your tits off'


I went to the pub last night, again I only popped in to say hello but I didn't leave till closing time. Not because a Scotch was about (He is coming in March, honestly I am such a berk when it comes to dates) but because I got talking with someone at work I really get on with.

We were talking nonsense and then I said something along the lines of there are some things I don't tell work people because I don't like to put weight on other people's shoulders. She got mortally offended, and so to stop her drunken rant I told her what I was referring to.

I said I had already written my letter of resignation. She was horrified and started crying which was even worse. After a while she managed to calm down enough to talk again and proceeded to tell me off about how she had fought my corner and that if I left she would 'bite my tits off'.

I'm still not sure what a chap should say in reply to that.

She then questioned me in a confused manner about how it seemed that I had been getting on so well with the Berk who has been put in charge of me. The Berk by all accounts said he thought it was going brilliantly.

I said it was like a World War 2 prison-camp escape film. I'm being polite to the guards just long enough to walk around the parade ground and shake the dirt out of my trousers from Charlie tunnel. By Jingo you can't let them get suspicious when you are planning a get away.

1 comment:

Tea said...

Hmmmmmm....no....I agree. What would a guy say to something like that. Elvis can also look sad, happy, excited, sorry, and just plain goofy. He really shouldn`t look so surprised anymore about getting his pic taken, so I don`t know why he does.
.....well you asked :)
Have fun with you Scottish friend and have a scotch on me.....well the drink.

tea
xo