Monday, February 26, 2007

Bike


I visited my Father, it was an experience. Wales is cold and full of mud, but it is very good fun to zoom about on with motorbikes. This is a picture of the bike which is now mine, my dad built it from the ground up, really built it, not just put together some pre-made parts. It's a trials bike, designed for the Pre 65 catagory. It's an absolutely monster of a bike but quite tricky to ride until you understand what it is for.

I spent quite a lot of my time in Wales zooming up and down hills on it, occasionally having 'encouraged dismounts', I had a limp for a few days but it is better now.

While I was in Wales my friend Phil died in a house fire, I've got the funeral on Friday. He was a great chap and I'm rather miffed. I knew him through my friend Hannah who went travelling with him and they were besterest mates in the whole world, she is in pieces.

No comments: