Friday, February 09, 2007

Slow day


I'm not drunk, or hungover and I can catagorically state that when you aren't drunk or hungover Fridays are just as trying as if you are in a blissful state of intoxication.

Tonight is going to be a multi-party night, in the early evening I meeting up with a chap who is a bit of a rake. He is jolly charming provided you aren't a woman he fances, in that case he is extra charming and then usually is a bit of a bounder.

After meeting up for pints with him (to meet girls of course) I'm meeting up with a female friend who was fairly recently seduced by him. They are not on the best of terms to say the least but I am stead-fastly staying neutral on it.

Although I must admit I'm not going to introduce him to any more of my female friends, the fall out is rather tiresome.

I do hope I don't get a hangover tomorrow, but I have a feeling tonight might be surprisingly boozy.

No comments: