Sunday, February 11, 2007

Lovely things


There is this dating website you can join where your profile is written by a friend where you only get to reply to what they have made. I can't say about the quality of the site for meeting people (although a friend of mine seems to do jolly well out of it) but the best thing about it is writing nice things about friends.

It's lovely just to write something really nice about someone you like with the intention of just making more people realise how spiffing they are. Maybe the website works off the instant karma generated from this? By doing a good act you increase your chances of nice things happening to you.

I'm going to make sure I give up my seat on the underground today, just to make sure that my karma is in tippity top condition.

1 comment:

Kopaylopa said...

Oh.. I know that particular website. I have to say, out of any online site I've ever used it was the worst for meeting anyone! But it is nice to have a space where people write about you and you write about others. More sites should have that!

-K