Monday, January 01, 2007

Lavender or the lady.


I'm experiementing with a new scent, this one has hints of lavender, not an over powering amount just a subtle note.

It's a spiffing fragrance just on the right side of foppishness but sadly I've been informed that this jolly pleasant girl I've been spending time with is allegeric to it. Now things aren't anything between is, we have just been having a lot of quality experiences. It's like an affair but with a PG rating.

But can I continue to wear lavender if it brings her out in a rash? Should a chap abandon a new scent for a girl? Or is fate trying to tell me something by the fact that this woman can't be around it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two posts in a row centred around lavender . . . Are you considering injecting it into a goat's groin?