Friday, January 26, 2007

A rudimentary knowledge of Bulgarian geography


I went to a launch party for a glamour modeling agency. Now glamour means two different things depending on the sex involved.

Female Glamour model : A bit ropey but will take her top off.

Male Glamour model: Extremely vain, probably gay.

Of course no place can really be that bad when you are being fed free booze and food. I drank lots of wine and then talked to an extremely pretty Bulgarian woman about belly dancing. Thanks to a geography project I did when I was 9 I was able to talk about Bulgaria's capital with ease and even go on to discuss the native fauna of Bulgaria.

She asked for my phone number, and so finally that lesson was useful (Mrs Thomas my old Geography teacher will be delighted). I wonder which class in school will help next? Perhaps tomorrow I'll be able to use algebra or a precis of the Battle of the Somme to wow someone into bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Cute post!

tea
xo