Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Cousins

I went to the family shoot at the weekend, it was full of cousins and I ate lots of food. It was nice but as the family shoot is when one introduces someone to the family (some one significant of course) I was dealing with a lot of girlfriend related questions, to which there really isn't the perfect answer. Matriarchs of the family require more information then something along the lines of 'I never have the time'.

It was a nice day though, and it was lovely to be back in the countryside. I realised that I really am a country chap, this whole living in the city thing is just a phase I'm going through. Some people like Elastica for a bit or decide to become a vegetarian, I get a career.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some people like Elastica FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER.

They are good.