Thursday, January 11, 2007

A bit of an update with a picture of some melons


Friday - Popping into the pub turned into a bit of a drinking event. I went in and the editor said

'This is a meeting, it's not fun. You can tell it isn't fun because I don't have a cock in my mouth'

I decided to stay for a couple thinking that a glass of wine or two would only improve my cooking skill when I finally made it to girls house to cook her a meal. A work college confessed her love for me, repeatedly and between us we finished off three bottles of wine.

Some hours later I stumbled into her door with a very good bottle of chablis. I was ruined and talking nonsense. The girl ordered a chinese and discovered what 'being in the dog house' means, it was just like being in a real relationship. Bless.

Saturday - Woke because another girl decided to text me a picture of her breasts (Without any prompting I should add) with the line 'your (SIC) not dreaming'.

Made tea and spent a relaxed morning watching Boston Legal and talking nonsense (mutual this time). Headed back to my flat. Animal Crossing arrived, spent 6 hours messing around with it.
Went to a party in a pub in Clerkenwell. It was the smokiest pub ever and was full smug couples. Drank too much, talked to lesbians went home.

Sunday - Super mega clean of flat while listening to Northern Soul. More Animal Crossing and then accidentally pinging the 'r' key off my laptop. It won't go back on properly.

Oh and I've got a sort of a date thingy next Thursday, but more importantly on Saturday I'm going to a lesbian wedding. What on earth, will I wear?

No comments: