Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jareth is not amused.


Well something has happened at work, the one thing I feared apart from the sky falling in on my head. The person I really, really don't get on with (and haven't since the beginning) has been put in charge of me.

I'm not a man of rash actions but it's time to move on, if you knew this person you would completely understand. Everyone who knows him has gone. 'f*** what are you going to do?'

I'm not one for rash decisions, and even though when I was told the news the person informing said don't make any knee jerk reactions, this is the cut off point for me. Almost from the moment I was working with this person I swore that I would never work for them, so this has been considered for a while. To give you an example, 14 people worked for him and quit in one year because they couldn't stand him. It's worth noting that there are 15 people in the company at the moment.

I've just got to find something to do while I finish book related stuff, I made some calls last night, and I'm going to look at some other options.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear . . .

Anonymous said...

Uh oh. The real question is, who is the silly person retaining this guy?

-K