Friday, September 15, 2006

Double rice.


The dinner party was very dull. On the plus side my cousins seemed almost normal but it wasn't really a 'fun' occasion as such. Still family commitments and all that, you have to be nice to Aunts it's a chap's duty.

The first thing my boss said to me this morning was 'I've given you a raise'. Hurrah! I would go and instantly buy something flashy but I have to actually wait till pay day for that so maybe as a treat I will allow myself a double helping of rice with my water tonight. Or perhaps one of my precious remaining potatoes.

He also mentioned the conditions for me to get another raise, so there is already another one on the cards.

Now, I mentioned money related things in my blog yesterday so perhaps if I write about things here they may come true? Sort of like a list to Father Christmas.

I just have to work out what I really want now, apart from more shirts and a new winter coat of course.

2 comments:

moi said...

It would suggest perhaps, that you have 'earned it' wouldn't you say?!

... don't forget pants... you always need new pants!

Louche said...

Pants? I can get some Italian underwear! What a brilliant idea.