Saturday, July 15, 2006

I've done it again


I've managed to spend most of my pay already, I'm as shocked as you chaps. I can't remember spending it on anything special. I may have been buying rather a lot of good bottles of wine but apart from that.. No actually when I think about it I have been buying all sorts of nonsense.

Blast.

Well I'm going to have to come up with some other sort of income stream, perhaps a gentleman diamond thief.

I'm going to have to do this fast as I managed to shatter, yes shatter not break, the chain on my bike on the way home last night. I say shatter because it exploded breaking in two different places. So I had to walk all the way home; with my bike. I won't be drinking and cycling again I can tell you, or at least I won't be until I go and buy a new chain.

1 comment:

Kopaylopa said...

Tut tut. It's bread and water for you my boy! Maybe you should ask for overtime.... ;)

-K