Tuesday, December 09, 2008

First day at school

I had to get a tube then a train and a bus. It took a while. Actually
the journey in isn't so bad but it took me three hours to get home.
Which is a bit draining. I'm going to burn through a lot of books
working there.

The offices are entertaining, it's basically like a crèche for men. I
met someone known as Nutsack and a people were wearing football shirts
and having paperball fights. There was a fake snake on my desk and
people were having fun as well as working.

The work I was doing as fairly simple but engaging - I think they are
trying to gauge what I can do at the moment. An interview can only
show so much. In the end I was sent home early because they had run
out of things for me to work on. Which I'm going to take as a good sign.

I like it there.

No comments: