Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A note to my ex-girlfriends

Dear All,

I do hope you are well and all that. I know I haven't spoken to some of you in a long while, years even, but I'd like to think we can still remember the good times.

We aren't together anymore which is fine, it wasn't working and I have no doubts you will find someone who will make you very happy. Which brings me to my request, please can you stop getting married so much.

Over the last week 4 different ex-girlfriends (You know who you are) have got married and have sent me the pictures. While I wish you all the best can you not do this all at once, it's a bit weird to see you prancing around in a smashing frock with someone else. I don't want to be going out with you or anything, I think we gathered that when you threw a plate at me, but it's still a bit strange.

Anyway, hope your hair has started to grow back and that your mum is well.

Louche

No comments: