Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Countdown


I just watched an episode of Countdown. It's not quite the same as it was before, actually that is a lie, it's exactly the same. I like the way it doesn't change and how in every region where it is shown they have someone like Richard Whiteley, in Belgium it's a very nice gentleman who happens to be the uncle of one of the chaps from Too Many DJs.

He makes vague jokes and chuckles to himself a lot, just as the host should. I've never been that tempted to go on Countdown, but if I did I have a plan. Oh yes.

On the letter round I'd ask for a vowel, another vowel, yet another vowel, some more vowels and so on. I can't imagine there are that many words that are composed entirely of vowels so it wouldn't be too hard to memorise them all.

I haven't got a plan for the numbers round though. So I'd probably just throw bits of paper at Carol Vorderman.

No comments: