Wednesday, April 05, 2006

In which we talk about the healing properties of velvet


I have started wearing my favourite velvet jacket as part of my spring/summer look. The long coat has been put away for a while.

This jacket is amazing, it's a deep blue and gains more compliments than any other item of clothing I wear. I strolled down to the King's Road to get my hair cut and three complete strangers complimented me on the way back. I'm almost jealous of the jacket for all the attention it has been getting.

It has also being with my on some proper misadventures, on Monday I went to K's house for some drinks and talking about stuff. It was very pleasant and I ended up crashing on her new sofa. The rest of the week was spent going out to various bashes so by the time that Friday came around I was destroyed.

Also S texted me to see if I wanted to go for a bike ride, I haven't heard from her in ages. So clearly spring is in the air.

No comments: