Sunday, April 05, 2009

Facists and ghosts


I've got a new coat, well actually I suppose a light casual jacket would be more accurate. I am incredibly pleased with it. A while ago I was filled with a burning urge to get something new, double breasted and a bit adventurous.

Not adventurous as in made out of feathers and leather but as in the sort of thing that a chap could wear on an adventure while fighting mummies or discovering lost cities full of gold.

Think sepia tinted action hero, that's the sort of garb I was hunting around for. A jacket that would imply that this chap probably has a penknife and maybe even a tinder box. The sort of fellow that would be good in a bind, especially if it involved the supernatural and Nazis.

I don't often battle fascists and ghosts, but it's only a matter of time now that I've got this coat. I suppose the next step is to find a suitable, hilarious sidekick. Any takers?

No comments: