Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dear Teh Interwebz


I am deeply sorry to have not been updating as much as I should be. It's not been because something bad has happened, or even that nothing has happened at all. Quite the opposite, something amazing has been going on. Things have happened that have blown my pink socks off.

I've been back to my old tricks of having adventures, being places I shouldn't and drinking innapropriate amounts of wine in hotel bars with people who should know better.

It's been spiffing, but I'm not going to discuss it all yet because something else is happening and I want to wait for that to be sorted so I can begin to regale what will be a top yarn.

Stay tuned, and just go and have a cup of tea or something until it's ready. Well perhaps a minibreak as I doubt it will be sorted by the weekend.

No comments: