Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Time is passing.


Yes, I've been rubbish. I've been late, and honestly I just haven't been giving this blog the care and the attention it deserves. I'm sorry.

So what is new with me? It's party season so almost every night I've been out at one bash or another including some very ill-advised singing and also an encounter with someone that really shouldn't have happened. In my defence Y tu mamá también was on the telly and I had drunk far, far too much mulled wine

And if Christmas isn't the time for ill-advised sexual encounters then when is?

Apart from that there hasn't been much of note, I've sent over a load of stuff to the publisher so I'm waiting to hear back from them. It's a bit like when you hand your homework in at school, except in this case I actually care about getting a good mark. Yup, I've always been a rebel.

No comments: