Thursday, February 09, 2006

Moral Fibre

Last night I discovered I had moral fibre, who would have thought eh? I went to K's house, she was already slightly drunk by the time I arrived and she had a few cocktails while making supper. It was all very pleasant and I left at 11pm.

Nothing even remotely rude happened and we talked about some silly things while she smoked at me. The two main things I remember was how Valentines day is 'Romantic Rape' on men, as they are forced to be romantic by the woman, I rather liked that so I am going to use it as much as possible today.

The other one is that people who date should have compatible taste in underwear, I'm not sure how one can classify one's taste in underwear but I shall raise the point today with the girls and see if we can devise a system.

No comments: