Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hanging around with girls.

Well B is here, working on her book. We are spending time together in a terribly grown up way. She has her specs on and everything.

I think I may be getting dangerously close to asking her out and becoming one of those awfully smug couples I am typically damning about. Lets look at the facts

1 - She is very funny and makes me laugh
2 - I fancy her
3 - She is nice
4 - No apparent drug issues or secret boyfriends
5 - She likes me back

But she is a girl and thus has the lurgy and things so everything has it's downsides.

Saying that I like her so much I even let her bring her Apple Mac over to the house to share my wireless connection, which is a sin before god but I just don't care. Family be damned and all that, I'm always going to be a PC chap and maybe dating a Mac girl can work after all...

No comments: