Thursday, March 26, 2009

Keep Calm and Carry On

I am toying with the idea of getting a custom leather jacket. One with
the image you see before you embroidered on the back, is it
embroidering with leather or just manly stitching? I'm not sure.

I think it's a great image and has just the right amount of British
pride without descending into jingoism. Also I think it's a good
message to have on the back of one's leather jacket, so people can see
it as you over-take them.

Anyway, opinion in the office is split over if this is a good idea, so
I'm asking the interspaz. Should I get this item made?

3 comments:

Kopaylopa said...

That would be a thumbs up from me- but would it be in the same red?

A said...

no louche, do not do it. it's the same logo people at work have on coffee cups and 'fun' tshirts kids get their fathers for xmas.

do not do it.

Ms Scarlet said...

Go for it! I have 'Chin Up, Tits Out' embroidered on the back of mine...
Sx