Friday, October 10, 2008

Outbursts and insects


I was going to apologise about the slightly ranty outburst yesterday but after finding out more about what this evil woman has done I feel it was entirely justified. Let me just say that yet again, I was shocked by how unpleasant that woman is. Anyway, I shall never have to deal with her again so that is the end of the matter.

In other news I'm waiting on cheques, very over due cheques. Massively overdue cheques. It's a good deal I'm home at the moment because otherwise I'd be surviving on a diet of crickets and my own body hair.

6 comments:

rockmother said...

My paupers supper of choice is:

spaghetti
butter
black pepper
finely grated cheese
tomato ketchup (on the side)

my favourite

BPP said...

What you need to do is settle down with a lovely woman ... then cheat on her behind her back.

Anonymous said...

Ah, well here I was to say that it's useful for me to read your previous post about the stepmother and the two sons because my two sons will grow up with a stepmother. And then I note BPP's comment and the reason they have a stepmother is because their father got married and chose to cheat on me behind my back....

My how relevant your blog is!

Amanda Castleman said...

I'm also doing the cheque rain dance here: hates it forever...

Seattle's short on crickets, so I think it'll be seaweed and scavenged second-hand coffee grounds for me.

Louche said...

Rockmother - I used to live off baked potatoes with milk and something else to add a dash of flavour.

Bpp - While your advice is normally sound I don't approve of affairs.

BigBouquet - Let's all hope bad luck befalls the stepmother.

Amanda - It's getting silly now, tsk newspapers, TSK

BPP said...

Louche - You don't approve of affairs? Nonsense! What about if Eva Braun had had an affair behind Adolf Hitler's back, eh? You'd have been the first to say the miserable bastard deserved it. And how's about Josephine cheating on Napoleon? What that brute allowed to happen in Spain was monstrous, and it would have been for the betterment of mankind if he'd been brought down a peg or two by finding out his missus was going to another butcher's for her sausage supply.

Nobody thinks in shades of grey anymore.