Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh we do love to be beside the seaside


Isn't the seaside lovely eh? Bracing fresh air, all the rocks you can throw and lots of lovely salty water. We went for a Sunday trip to the beach for a walk, it was delightful and actually rather warm. I didn't go swimming as that would be silly, but the amble along the shore was jolly pleasant.

We played the now almost traditional game of silly questions. I asked my little brother if a talking fish dragged itself out of the water and said 'kill me' would he do it?

Debate raged for ages, to only be usurped by a even fiercer battle over which was the best flavour of ice-cream which in turn was replaced by a slightly more bizarre debate over which colour of ice cream was the best indicator of a pleasant taste. Yellow seemed to do well, but brown gave a strong showing and so did purple. By the end of the walk the matter still wasn't settled.

3 comments:

BPP said...

I'd kill it, hands down. You don't pass up a free supper, not in today's rocky economic climate.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'd want to confirm the fish was speaking English. It's possible "Kill me" means "Hi ya" in the language of Atlantis...

Louche said...

BPP - You wouldn't sell it to a circus perhaps?

BigBouquet - How would you confirm this?