Thursday, December 03, 2009

Choose your own adventure Louche.


I have a few options this weekend. It's like a choose your own adventure book.

1) Stay in house whole weekend writing stuff I should have finished years ago. Clean cottage, do washing. Wake up on Monday with everything ready for the week ahead but with a vague feeling of 'is this really what I spent all week looking forward too?'. This is how I spend a lot of weekends

2) Date on Friday in the tiny town set up by a chum at work. On Saturday go clubbing with people from work (all girls) and see what the charms of the local town are on a normal weekend. On Sunday go for long hike with chum from work (male).

3) Go down to London for long weekend. Catch up with lovely London chums, then have lunch with girl who is so pretty I can't really talk to her (she has asked me). Possibly have first date with someone else work people are trying to set me up with. Toy with the idea of Christmas shopping but decide to do it online instead. Come home tired but at least feeling I did something with my time off.

4) None of the above.

3 comments:

fourstar71 said...

"...but at least feeling I did something with my time off"

Which of course 1 & 2 are too, if you'd allow yourself to believe it :)

Louche said...

Fourstar, you are correct.

moi said...

come...come to london...
You know its awfully rude to turn down invitations from ladies...especially extremely pretty ones!
X