Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The return


I went somewhere else for a while, but it didn't feel like home. So I'm back. I'm back because I've been doing this for years and it seems wrong that stuff about my dad has to be kept behind closed doors now.

lots been happening, but in short while my career is going wonderfully my social-life is an absolute train-wreck. Actually that would make it sound vaguely engaging at least. It's not that. Oh no. It seems I'm not very good at making friends outside of Zone 2.

3 comments:

Clair said...

Yay! This blogging lark is funny, moving around and all that. Will you write about Next Weekend And The Elvis Suit?

Kopaylopa said...

It's that three legged stool thing- between work life, social life, and your home, apparently it's nearly impossible to have all three where you want. Something always gives.

-K

Louche said...

Clair - yes, yes I will.

Kopaylopa - Indeed it does, I only have two legs at the moment.