Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Work update


So yes, a bit more depth about things that are going well. The chief of these is work. About a month ago I got given the job my boss had. He has been moved off to something else. I also have been put on some sort of management training program.

It's been going really well, almost a bit too well really as I've noticed a couple of the chaps are a bit weird around me now. I hope this will pass, but it is a bit strange.

The cottage is aces, I really enjoy being on my own. It's still not complete, I could do with a sofa and a few other bits and bobs but it's definitely on it's way.

The rest is a bit crap, I've not got the hang of this country living and so most evenings I just tap away on my computer or go to bed early. I've been going to the gym a lot, it seems to be my reaction to break-ups. So I'm in the best shape of my life, but there is no-one to show off my new shape too. What a shame eh?

Still perhaps tomorrow I'll suddenly work out how people meet people in the countryside. It's strange, I had no idea I'd be so crippled socially without a constant stream of parties to go to in Soho.

2 comments:

fourstar71 said...

Hello. I've missed a bit; where are you now?

Louche said...

Up North, it's flat and cold.