Monday, November 13, 2006

Amy, Amy, Amy


Hello, my names Louche and I fancy Amy Winehouse. I've been told I shouldn't but there is something strangely alluring about her.

I brought her first album because I fancied her and it turned out to be jolly good. Someone I know well knows her, and yet she refuses to introduce me. Which while being probably for the best is rather annoying.

Anyway, Amy has a gig tonight and I'm thinking about going. I've never seen her in the flesh but getting hold of tickets is proving tricky. I can't do the work blag as work have already interviewed her (with out me knowing, yes it is outrageous) so I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

I think I might make it a personal quest to go, other things in my life have flared up again so I could do with a distraction. It's Amy or a bottle of gin and I think Amy might give me less of a hangover.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try ebay? (Though I can't honestly imagine one of her concerts has sold out... is that mean? hm... ;) )

-k

Anonymous said...

*smirk*
I'm thinking much more fun could be had with a bottle of gin...
hope you had fun one way or the other.
;0p

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea if/when she is having a tour? I looked on Ebay for tickets and theyre all in London. I don't fancy her but I do think she's ace.

Louche said...

She is doing a few shows, there is one on Friday and a friend is trying to get me tickets.