Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Don't stop me now....

Friday was a night of drinking, or perhaps just an afternoon of drinking. The ancient spirit of booze was with me that day and I had a thirst that would have made Oliver Reed go

'oh steady on chap there is no need for double rounds.'

But their was, there was a great need. Although perhaps I should have paced myself a little bit more, as a result I was ruined by about 8pm.

Here is a photo of me at about 11pm, as you can see from the photo I have drunk so much I no-longer have a brain and I am living on animal instinct. Shortly after this photo was taken I fell over and then went home.

The next day I felt terrible, so terrible that I swore myself off drink for a while. Which lasted until the evening when I was at a party drinking J2o and I made the mistake of reading what was in them, after that I promptly switched to the champers, got ruined and ended up eating some tinsel to see if it tasted of sparkles.

I am at work now feeling awful and wondering if I can sneak home at lunch time and have a shower.

Yesterday I sort of accidentally asked out someone who does some work for us, this may not be a very good plan. We shall see.

Not a very gay weekend to be honest just a boozy one.

No comments: