Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Kenya.


Well I haven't lost the ol' touch via email. All those years of drunken adventures collecting anecdotes and stories is paying off again.

I am down to the last five. Which is strange that now that I think about it I don't really feel huge urge to go to Kenya especially. Still a break might be good to get away from the whole family situation for a while, and doing it with a girl I don't know terribly well is rather appealing. Not that I have won already, I'm just down to the last five and they seem to be some real contenders.

On the girl front I am really pondering if I should be with anyone right now, it appears the family situation has hit me harder than I thought and I don't think I am going to be really 'me' until I manage to sort a few things out in my head.

When I am faced with situations like this, I often ask myself. What would Ray Meyers do and it helps me assess what is going on and then build a small grass hut to spend the night in.

No comments: